Serving those who Serve.
OMNIPLEX is proud to partner with the following programs to support our military personnel and help them find a career once they leave the service.
Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) – National partner of the MSEP program since 2016. This program is sponsored by the Department of Defense and the US Chamber of Commerce. MSEP is a targeted recruitment and employment solution that prepares military spouses to become competitive, “job ready” applicants.
Soldier for Life (SFL) – We support SFL activities at Fort Meade MD, Fort Shafter HI, Fort Gordon GA, Aberdeen Proving Grounds MD.
Marine for Life (MFL) – We support MFL activities at Quantico VA and Camp LeJuene NC.
Transition Assistance Program (TAP) – We support TAP activities for the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines at all transition locations.
Veterans Administration (VA) – We work with the VA to sponsor On-the-Job apprenticeship programs for GI Bill eligible veterans.
Virginia Values Veterans (V3) - We are an approved partner of the V3 program. This program improves awareness of Veteran issues as they relate to job placement, training, and career development.
Helping Others. Giving Back.
- Disadvantaged children and teens
- The elderly
- The homeless
- Single mothers
- Others in the community who need assistance
- Jill’s House – Jill’s House celebrates special needs children and provides respite, renewal, and peace of mind to their families through overnight programs and day camps.
- Homestretch – a program that provides school supplies to disadvantaged school children.
- WFCM Food Pantry and Thrift Store – Located in Chantilly, Virginia, we routinely do food and clothing drives to help stock their food shelves and thrift store. During the holidays, we provide full Thanksgiving meals to families in the area.
- Operation Christmas Child – OMNIAid donates shoeboxes filled with gifts to bring joy to children around the world during the holiday season each year.